Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wendy and DJ (Danielle's Brother and Mother's Facebook messages) Once again, pretending to be nice, caring people. And again, they are not.

September 22, 2011 12:11 am
Can you and your family stop following me? My parents have equity, not money.
September 27, 2011 2:54 am
Who is this???
October 1, 2011 12:39 am
you are crazzy!! And paraniod. No body is following you. We have better things to do with our time. Please leave me alone!!!!!
May 29, 2012 8:42 am
You guys are pretty fucked up in the head. From dressing up in a wig and coming to my house to calling me from cemeteries. Let's be honest, you don't have anything better to do with your shitty life. You've learned to get off by killing people. Ive seen the giddy feeling on some of the people when they're doing their little act. Your no different. Your a loser with nothing better going on in your life. Here's a question..why don't you take that desire for killing people and use it to kill let's say..child molesters. We'll exclude your son who Danielle admitted got off on molesting a little boy if course. That way you dont kill people that don't deserve it. I'm sure you know, but there's no way William wasn't being molested. It wasn't a coincidence he was so much more calm when he was staying at my house. Your sick and you choose to get off on murdering people. he whole time I dated Danielle she was fucking other guys and you knew about it. At the end of four months dating she said 'ohh but I've been good the last two weeks'. Who the fuck deserves that!? Especially when I wanted a relationship and didn't cheat on her, yell at her, hit her. All i did was take her and William out and treat her right. Obviously, no one deserves to be murdered for breaking up with someone. Everyone that doesn't like to murder other people say 'Mike, noone kills people for breaking up after three months.'. People can't even comprehend how people get off on murder. I've seen how evil you guys can be..you use your kids to help murder! Your a loser Wendy. You raised child molesters and murderers because you always chose the sick twisted decision over being a good decent person. It's amazing how much you guys care about getting off on your thrill of killing people than I think about me dying myself. This and every message..most of the text message are online. I'll make sure in my obituary you can find my site. Unless every one of you can kill purely on enjoying murder, you've had to lie to get people to help you. I just think people should know the truth (I would imagine most of you don't even care to know the truth.). But either way you know and I know I never hit, cheated on, and only even yelled at Danielle twice because she was fucking other men hours after I took her and William out. I never deserved this last year of your sick & twisted minds torturing me! In all actuality you do.
 
 
 
 
 
April 22, 2011 5:16 am
hey man i dont know you, but hear me out. I dont know how my sister feels about u; but i hear what my mom tells me. She seems to like you quite a bit. Dani has been hurt by alot of guys. Granted she could be a bit..... snobby at times. but dont hurt her. her nor william deserves it. treat my sister and my nephew good man they have been throw too much as it is. and if u treat them the way my mom tells me you treat them then im sure we'll get along just fine... Dont say anything to her about me writing you, this is from man to man.
U got it man. I definitely respect that.
May 17, 2011 2:35 am
yo quit goin throw my sisters shit. bcuz i will promise you this, we will contact the police and you will get locked up for identity theft and you wouldnt want that. you keep hacking into her shit, looking what she's doing thats stockerish and she could press charges on that too. your looking at a shitload of charges bruh that; could really fuck ur life up. so you need to chill. and if this shit keeps getting out of hand im off this shit in 22 more days and i will handle it myself. ur not much of a threat. i fought ppl bigger then you and ur not goin to be much of a challange. Your a smart guy, do whats right befor something happens we both dont want. leave my sister alone, find someone else, and stop hacking into her shit. and im not threating you im telling you what will happen if this bullshit dont stop.
May 17, 2011 3:55 am
I kept my word to you. I treated right, I didn't cheat, I cared for her and will, I gave her nice things, I took her out. All I got was her cheating over and over and over again. 4 times that she admits to! Her crying she'll treat me right and cheating the next day. I HATE more than anything that a came to this. Shit, the doctor had a 3 year old son while he's getting an extra cell phone just so he could talk and get ur sister to come home with him. I hate it. I NEVER hacked into anything..that's a fact. Every bit of the info was from the passwords Danielle gave me and the GPS. and she had all of mine. Believe me all I want to do is move on. I think a wake up call was necessary for everyone and fortunately the wife was extremely grateful she found out before she wasted more time..not to mention me..yes I have zero problem moving on. It just had to be done, there was just too much deception and I couldn't sit back and be like 'it is what it is'. It was necessary and im not happy in the least it came to fucking with a marriage with kids.
michael come on do you really believe that??? show me the facts. dani never cheated on you. her eyes were for you. me and her were lauging the last time you came over not the fact that she was cheating you on, but the fact that we thought it wwas weird. and sorry to tell you, but i dont know were you got your facts but dani does not cheat, and she defently wouldnt cheat on someone if she new they were married and defently had a kid. thats not her and she has more respect for herself not to do that. she didnt cheat on you. i love my sister to death and i will butt out of stuff till i need to come into the picture, and now is the time.. what ur sister wrote on her and my moms wall is really messed up. and you hacking into your brothers account isnt cool. and you know i believe youdidnt cheat on her and you treated her right. but you had alot of trust issues and other things befor you will be able to make any relationship work. the first thing about a relationship is trust, there is not relationship without trust. and if you never hacked into anything how do you know who emails her over face book? how do you know things thats in her bank account, and stuff like that after she changed her passwords? You looking ppl up in the phone book is weird, you stopping by the gate house isnt normal, some of the stuff you said and did just didnt make any since. Like i said i love my sis to death but if she was cheating on her bf, and her bf confronted me about it, im not going to lie to them. i try not to lie, and i dont cheat, nor do would i let it go on with my sister or anyone else in my family. take my word for it, she didnt cheat, dani is better then that and wouldnt do that. she cared for you alot, she wanted it to work between you guys, but she seen how you were and just couldnt handle you. like i said michael your an alright guy but you need to makes some changes. im not threating you, but yall talking, is over. and if i hear again that you "hacked" into her stuff, i will take it apon my self for dani to see, she needs to press charges against you. i dont want that, and neither do you. im not looking for anyone to get into trouble over stupid stufff like this, but all the bullshit has got to stop. like i said im not trying to threatn you, im comming to you as a pissed off brother who will take actions in his own hands if its nessory.
May 17, 2011 11:07 am
No offense, but I feel like you guys got be joking. Who cares if I got the information off the back of a milk carton! Look at the big picture for one second. One wife just found out her husband of 6 years is having sex with his new 30 year younger assistant...and they have a child/children. Not too mention the assistant has repeatedly and remarkably proven she's incapable of sleeping with just one person at a time. I've know the answer to just about EVERY SINGLE question I ask before asking. I thought maybe this time she'll admit to herself what she's doing wrong and become better for it..but she NEVER could and just past the blame on or do the same thing a day later. I'm sure right now she's saying what a crazy boyfriend she has and learning not a GODDAM thing for this shit she's caused. FOR ONCE you guys need to look around you and NOT AT ME. Do you know how many times I've heard your mom say I'm crazy and need to get psychiatric help? She said this after EVERY time I caught Danielle cheating on me! No offense, but you guys need to see how you can help Dani grow up and see how her actions affect the people and the family's around her..including her own. PS. I got EVERY single bit of information from the passwords she has GIVEN me and the GPS..I don't know how to hack, I've never attempted to hack..I'm sure the websites of the world have figured out how to prevent it by now, by changing the password...BUT PLEASE LOOK AT THE BIGGER FOR ONCE AND FIRST
May 25, 2011 11:23 pm
DJ, I think I had you wrong. I remember you having some dislike when I had called you David. You obviously know the past situation with Dani and her dad better so you should know if I'm correct or not..Your father (and Will's) goes by David Baker now. He lives in Mt Holly and works In Huntersville NC (baker and baker accountants). Your sister had both addresses in her GPS. I do recall she had 2 #'s in her phone under the name sweetheart.1 was your sister and one with how I'd describe a soft voice..a man with an 885 # I believe was your biological father. You would know better if he had brainwashed her enough for her to keep trying pursuing a relationship. This is also speculation, but soon after the first or on it when her stories didn't match at all..she had received $400 from a Presbyterian church I believe your biological father is associated with..take this information as you wish. I think you should be able to know easily if what I'm telling you is the truth or not and I'm only telling you this in case it is the truth that you may be able to do something about it. It's just recently I think I realized you didn't know and really are after Dani's best interest. Feel free to block me or ask me anything if u want. I apologize for the last email, there was a lot going on. And I apologize if I'm incorrect in this email..take it with a grain of salt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment