Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jess's mom pretending to be a good, caring, loving mom. She is not.

Conversation between Unknown Device and Carrie
Aug 18, 2011 1:51:11 PM
This is carrie robinson. Please do not call i am sitting beside my poor daughter who is in tears laying on the floor. please talk to her.
Aug 18, 2011 2:24:47 PM
Although hard to imagine after seeing her facebook comments 20 min prior to ur message, I am srry if she's feeling down. Sure she'll be her normal self soon.
Aug 18, 2011 2:29:12 PM
Im only suggestioning a nice message so she know you care for her still. Unless you dont.
Aug 18, 2011 2:34:59 PM
Its hard for me to see her like this. She cares for you. Ill leave you alone.
Aug 18, 2011 2:39:45 PM
Your fine. She knows I care and did care. We tried to have a friendship last time..and we both realized we couldnt, at least i did. Its my opinion, she's use to hiding/not being honest and open and its that was a bit too much for me. I think some time apart is needed and time for her to realize she needs to an honest person if ur looking for a good relationship. A couple days prob wont do it
Aug 18, 2011 2:50:24 PM
I talked with her and it seems she was very honest with you. She never speaks with me about those things. I hope my past hasnt made you run away from yo
Aug 18, 2011 2:50:25 PM
u. She is a great girl. I know she has a big heart and she will use it all on you if you allow her.
Aug 18, 2011 2:57:48 PM
I apologize if we made things more difficult to you. Its hard to see her so sick then go through heartbreaks. It sounds like your just not wanting a rel
Aug 18, 2011 2:57:49 PM
ationship with her. I know she is a sincere honest girl.
Aug 18, 2011 3:21:33 PM
Yeah she did say she doesn't usually talk about her personal life to u. Its all been on her, not u or charlie. I think she prob is a sincere and honest in general, but not so much with me unfortunately. A lot like a teenager that feels the need to hide things and she is very capable of lying when she wants to, and stick with it. Its just too frustrating to change that and i dont want to spend my time dealing with it. I can tell u care but some time apart can't hurt us at this point.


You have 10 total messages and 0 total images.

No comments:

Post a Comment