Sunday, March 8, 2015

Message from Jess's Stepfather phone. Think this was coming from the mom as he seemed to be a much better person than her.

Conversation between Unknown Device and Charlie
Aug 10, 2011 7:30:44 AM
Raincheck on that beer. I just can't see Jess being very committed in the near future. I could tell you and your wife cared about her and instilling good morals. If it helps knowing, she really didnt want you to know she was on match.com (where we met) since before mid-April talking to army guys, etc, etc. I guess it's still her decision what she wants her relationships to be, but I wish you all well. Hang around NC, it'll grow on you.
Aug 11, 2011 6:45:14 AM
Hey Charlie, seeing if you have some time for a coffee/beer. I'm free anytime, any place. Let me know! Thanks.
Aug 16, 2011 8:24:16 PM
I heard u wanted to ask me a few questions. It will have to be done via text messaging cause these ladies are asleep. Im willing to answer your questions
Aug 16, 2011 8:31:22 PM
Text message only son... I can wake up these ladies
Aug 16, 2011 8:33:46 PM
She has been crying all day. She loves you
Aug 16, 2011 8:39:30 PM
Do u have anything to ask. Jess got very ill she may end up in the hosp
Aug 16, 2011 9:06:14 PM
I was just wanting to ask what's Jess hiding from her past. Would you care if your wife lied or wasn't open with her past..things in their life..even the smaller things they just felt like they couldnt tell you. Pretty much, would you prefer a lie that they thought would make you feel better, or just the honest truth, no matter what? Idk? How serious is Jess? Did she get her throat checked out??
Aug 16, 2011 9:11:00 PM
Jessica has hold you the truth. She adores you. DO not let her ho
Aug 16, 2011 9:26:29 PM
She's said on numerous occasions that she doesn't mention a single word about me to you and more than not your wife, her mother...that you both drank for an hour or two the other night and not even a word about our relationship. She says you prob don't even 'remember' who her half sister is. I don't understand that after 10 years...that makes zero sense
Aug 16, 2011 9:30:04 PM
I tried to be nice. We can talk more if u plan on coming over again. U owe jess an apology.
Aug 16, 2011 9:31:42 PM
Talk to the girl who has been crying and sick all day not me. She deserves the best
Aug 16, 2011 9:40:36 PM
I cant imagine she's mentioned the past 3 relationships I've been in and what I've been trying to avoid agaib... From what she's mentioned to me and your wife has been we've only just been dating all along...what's her symptoms? Should she be at the hospital or not? What's an evaluation cost? I have $500 either way to get her evaluated, either way if that's an issue...signature....michael herman


You have 12 total messages and 0 total images.

No comments:

Post a Comment